    mailto:
    http://www.gypsy-designs.com

    .... History is a set of lies agreed upon by the victors

    Gufus, Mar 22, 2006

  2. Gufus

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, Gufus
    <> declared in alt.html:

    > border: solid #eda;

    Equivalent to #EEDDAA.

    > How can I turn this color or any numerals color into "letters"?

    You can't. Read up on hexadecimal numbers.

    --
    Mark Parnell

    Now implementing http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html

    Mark Parnell, Mar 22, 2006

  3. Mark Parnell wrote:
    > Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, Gufus
    > <> declared in alt.html:
    >
    >> border: solid #eda;

    > Equivalent to #EEDDAA.
    >
    >> How can I turn this color or any numerals color into "letters"?

    > You can't. Read up on hexadecimal numbers.

    #fff, #ffffff white ;-)

    The color is in hexadecimal encoding

    #EEDDAA means

    0xEE of red
    0xDD of green
    0xAA of blue

    or rgb(238, 221, 170)

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

    Jonathan N. Little, Mar 23, 2006
  4. Gufus

    Gufus Guest

    Hi Jonathan,

    Wednesday March 22 2006, Jonathan N. Little writes to Mark Parnell:

    > From:
    > The color is in hexadecimal encoding

    Okay, thanks. I kinna knew already, just wanted to make sure.

    Gufus

    mailto:
    http://www.gypsy-designs.com

    .... Any non-trivial program contains at least one bug.

    Gufus, Mar 23, 2006
  5. Gufus

    Gufus Guest

    Hi Jonathan,

    Wednesday March 22 2006, Jonathan N. Little writes to Mark Parnell:

    > From:
    > The color is in hexadecimal encoding
    > #EEDDAA means
    > 0xEE of red
    > 0xDD of green
    > 0xAA of blue
    > or rgb(238, 221, 170)

    I guess scrap the hexadecimal format hu... I was just wondering why this
    programer was using that format.

    Gufus

    mailto:
    http://www.gypsy-designs.com

    .... Format another (Y/N)?

    Gufus, Mar 23, 2006
  6. Gufus wrote:
    > Hi Jonathan,
    >
    > Wednesday March 22 2006, Jonathan N. Little writes to Mark Parnell:
    >
    > > From:
    > > The color is in hexadecimal encoding
    > > #EEDDAA means
    > > 0xEE of red
    > > 0xDD of green
    > > 0xAA of blue
    > > or rgb(238, 221, 170)

    > I guess scrap the hexadecimal format hu... I was just wondering why this
    > programer was using that format.

    Not sure what your are asking here, what programmer?

    A little research goes a long way...

    http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/syndata.html#value-def-color

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------

    Jonathan N. Little, Mar 23, 2006
  7. Gufus

    Gufus Guest

    Hi Jonathan,

    Thursday March 23 2006, Jonathan N. Little writes to Gufus:

    > From:
    > Not sure what your are asking here, what programmer?

    Just someone told me use #eda; (thats all)

    > http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/syndata.html#value-def-color

    Thanks Jonathan for all the great links... I know I could have Google it.

    Gufus

    mailto:
    http://www.gypsy-designs.com

    .... DO NOT ADJUST YOUR MIND - The fault is with reality.

    Gufus, Mar 23, 2006