border

xxx

Is it possible to only show the borders around a table and not the borders
inside the table ?

An example, this is a simple two row table

When this table is displayed the line\border that separate the two rows are
shown (and of course the border around the whole table), I'd like only the
border around the table to show and the border splitting the table up to be
hidden or something. Is this possible ?
Thanks

Toby A Inkster

xxx said:
Is it possible to only show the borders around a table and not the borders
inside the table ?

table { border: thin dotted red; }
td { border: 0; }

xxx

Is it possible to only show the borders around a table and not the
borders
table { border: thin dotted red; }
td { border: 0; }

Thank you. Can you perhaps recommend a good tutorial on css for me to read.