bordercolor tag and w3c standerd

Dark Angel

I've been working on my site and I am so close to having it 100% checked by
w3c but I am having problems with the bordercolor="#000000" tag.
It seems that bordercolor is not an html 4.01 standered.
Is there an altantaive to get my bordercolor on my table black and able

--

Best Regards
Dark Angel

http://www.stateofmind.me.uk RPG Fan Site
"Don't just play it, be part of it"

Jukka K. Korpela

Dark Angel said:
I am having problems with the bordercolor="#000000" tag.
It seems that bordercolor is not an html 4.01 standered.

Use

table, th, td { border-color: black; border-style: solid; }