    Repaint function does not work. I am totally confused.
    What did I forget about?
    Thanks for all your replies.

    Delfry, Mar 25, 2007

  2. Delfry

    red floyd Guest

    Delfry wrote:
    > Hello!
    >
    > That's the my (I guess quite lame) question:
    > I use a Speedbuttons formed in a group and I cant figure out how to
    > make them change their appearance once they are pressed. I mean there
    > are two basic states: up and down. And my buttons look alike when up
    > and when down. The only way too make a pressed button look like a
    > pressed button is to (while in runtime) cover it with other window and
    > uncover it or minimize and maximize the application. Refresh and
    > Repaint function does not work. I am totally confused.
    > What did I forget about?

    You forgot to ask in a Borland newsgroup, since the C++ language as
    specified by ISO/IEC 14882:2003 doesn't say anything about "buttons",
    "refresh", "repaint", or "windows".

    red floyd, Mar 25, 2007

  3. Delfry

    Delfry Guest

    On Mar 25, 9:57 pm, red floyd <> wrote:
    > Delfry wrote:
    > > Hello!

    > > That's the my (I guess quite lame) question:
    > > I use a Speedbuttons formed in a group and I cant figure out how to
    > > make them change their appearance once they are pressed. I mean there
    > > are two basic states: up and down. And my buttons look alike when up
    > > and when down. The only way too make a pressed button look like a
    > > pressed button is to (while in runtime) cover it with other window and
    > > uncover it or minimize and maximize the application. Refresh and
    > > Repaint function does not work. I am totally confused.
    > > What did I forget about?

    > You forgot to ask in a Borland newsgroup, since the C++ language as
    > specified by ISO/IEC 14882:2003 doesn't say anything about "buttons",
    > "refresh", "repaint", or "windows".

    Yes you are right.
    Anyway I will answer that question myself - if you dont want too have
    such problems - put your buttons on the panel.

    Delfry, Mar 25, 2007
  4. Delfry

    Salt_Peter Guest

    On Mar 25, 4:04 pm, "Delfry" <> wrote:
    > On Mar 25, 9:57 pm, red floyd <> wrote:
    >

    > > Delfry wrote:
    > > > Hello!

    > > > That's the my (I guess quite lame) question:
    > > > I use a Speedbuttons formed in a group and I cant figure out how to
    > > > make them change their appearance once they are pressed. I mean there
    > > > are two basic states: up and down. And my buttons look alike when up
    > > > and when down. The only way too make a pressed button look like a
    > > > pressed button is to (while in runtime) cover it with other window and
    > > > uncover it or minimize and maximize the application. Refresh and
    > > > Repaint function does not work. I am totally confused.
    > > > What did I forget about?

    > > You forgot to ask in a Borland newsgroup, since the C++ language as
    > > specified by ISO/IEC 14882:2003 doesn't say anything about "buttons",
    > > "refresh", "repaint", or "windows".

    > Yes you are right.
    > Anyway I will answer that question myself - if you dont want too have
    > such problems - put your buttons on the panel.

    There is no such thing as a "panel" in C++ either.

    Salt_Peter, Mar 26, 2007