Borland Builder C++ - problems with buttons appearance...

Delfry

Hello!

That's the my (I guess quite lame) question:
I use a Speedbuttons formed in a group and I cant figure out how to
make them change their appearance once they are pressed. I mean there
are two basic states: up and down. And my buttons look alike when up
and when down. The only way too make a pressed button look like a
pressed button is to (while in runtime) cover it with other window and
uncover it or minimize and maximize the application. Refresh and
Repaint function does not work. I am totally confused.
What did I forget about?
Thanks for all your replies.

red floyd

Delfry said:
Hello!

That's the my (I guess quite lame) question:
I use a Speedbuttons formed in a group and I cant figure out how to
make them change their appearance once they are pressed. I mean there
are two basic states: up and down. And my buttons look alike when up
and when down. The only way too make a pressed button look like a
pressed button is to (while in runtime) cover it with other window and
uncover it or minimize and maximize the application. Refresh and
Repaint function does not work. I am totally confused.
What did I forget about?

You forgot to ask in a Borland newsgroup, since the C++ language as
specified by ISO/IEC 14882:2003 doesn't say anything about "buttons",
"refresh", "repaint", or "windows".

Delfry

You forgot to ask in a Borland newsgroup, since the C++ language as
specified by ISO/IEC 14882:2003 doesn't say anything about "buttons",
"refresh", "repaint", or "windows".

Yes you are right.
Anyway I will answer that question myself - if you dont want too have
such problems - put your buttons on the panel.

Salt_Peter

Yes you are right.
Anyway I will answer that question myself - if you dont want too have
such problems - put your buttons on the panel.

There is no such thing as a "panel" in C++ either.