Borland Builder C++

Discussion in 'C++' started by Buster, Jul 10, 2004.

  1. Buster

    Buster Guest

    Re: [OT] Borland Builder C++

    Wojtek wrote:

    > Does anyone know if I can add to DBLookupComboBox (component in borland) a
    > set of fields.
    > I mean I want to have a few fields in combo box drop down list, not just
    > one.
    > Like you can do in Access.
    >
    > Excellent would be if these fields had headers

    You should have looked at the welcome message and FAQ for this newsgroup
    before posting. You can find them both using a web search engine.

    This newsgroup is for discussion of the C++ language as defined by the
    ISO standards document. That language doesn't have any built-in
    facilities for making graphical interfaces.

    Go to the Borland website and find out how to access their newsgroups.
    There is a group which deals with using VCL components. If you repost
    your message there it will be read by many people who know about the
    VCL, and you should get some good answers pretty quickly. Good luck.

    --
    Regards,
    Buster.

    Buster, Jul 10, 2004

  2. Buster

    Wojtek Guest

    Hello
    I have a question
    Does anyone know if I can add to DBLookupComboBox (component in borland) a
    set of fields.
    I mean I want to have a few fields in combo box drop down list, not just
    one.
    Like you can do in Access.

    Excellent would be if these fields had headers

    Thank You
    Wojtek

    Wojtek, Jul 10, 2004

  3. Wojtek wrote:
    > I have a question
    > Does anyone know if I can add to DBLookupComboBox (component in borland) a
    > set of fields.
    > I mean I want to have a few fields in combo box drop down list, not just
    > one.
    > Like you can do in Access.
    >
    > Excellent would be if these fields had headers

    Try any of borland.public.cppbuilder.* newsgroups. Here your question
    is unfortunately off-topic, since we only talk standard C++ language
    in comp.lang.c++.

    Victor Bazarov, Jul 12, 2004