    I know this quanstion is a little fanny:)
    or any more available soft ware?
    , Jan 16, 2006

  2. Flash Gordon Guest

    wrote:
    > who can tell me the mathod of install borland c on my pc ?

    Probably someone on one of the Borland news groups or the documentation
    that Borland provides. We only deal with C itself here, not the
    specifics of all the thousands of implementations.

    > I know this quanstion is a little fanny:)
    > or any more available soft ware?

    If you mean alternative implementations for Windows, there are plenty.
    It's not really topical for here, but there is lcc-win (Jacob, the
    developer, hangs around here and can point you somewhere suitable for
    discussing his system), plenty of systems using gcc such as Cygwin,
    DevC++ and others. Free versions of Microsoft's VC++, although I believe
    those don't include the IDE. A windows group would be the best place to
    discus which of the many implementations was best, since there you will
    find all the Windows experts.
    --
    Flash Gordon
    Living in interesting times.