    cannot find any resources on the net that can explain how and if this can be
    done.

    Help Please?

    =?Utf-8?B?RHJpa3Vz?=, Jun 30, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RHJpa3Vz?= <> wrote in
    news::
    > We are sitting with a bit of a challenge. We are trying to convert a
    > Borland C++ App to either Microsoft Visual Studio C++.net or Visual
    > Studio 6. We cannot find any resources on the net that can explain how
    > and if this can be done.

    You've posted in the .NET forums which do not include VS 6. You'll find better answers in the VS
    non .NET forums.

    Blog: http://blogs.atozed.com/kudzu

    Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu, Jul 1, 2005

  3. I guess you missed the point where the OP asked about both, VS.NET and VS6?
    That's the problem today, nobody pays attention to details.

    --

    Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your Service!

    http://www.google.com
    Google is your "Friend"