Borland C++ to Visual Studio

Guest

We are sitting with a bit of a challenge. We are trying to convert a Borland
C++ App to either Microsoft Visual Studio C++.net or Visual Studio 6. We
cannot find any resources on the net that can explain how and if this can be
done.

Help Please?

Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu

=?Utf-8?B?RHJpa3Vz?= said:
We are sitting with a bit of a challenge. We are trying to convert a
Borland C++ App to either Microsoft Visual Studio C++.net or Visual
Studio 6. We cannot find any resources on the net that can explain how
and if this can be done.

You've posted in the .NET forums which do not include VS 6. You'll find better answers in the VS
non .NET forums.

Star Fleet Admiral Q

I guess you missed the point where the OP asked about both, VS.NET and VS6?
That's the problem today, nobody pays attention to details.

--

Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your Service!

http://www.google.com
Google is your "Friend"