    can anuone help me with borland c++ . i need to have a checkbox
    followed by an icon followed by a label. is there any control that i
    can use so that i can have it in the same control?

    angie, Mar 19, 2008

  2. angie wrote:
    > can anuone help me with borland c++ . i need to have a checkbox
    > followed by an icon followed by a label. is there any control that i
    > can use so that i can have it in the same control?

    Yes, somebody in 'borland.public.cpp.language' can.

    Victor Bazarov, Mar 19, 2008

  3. angie

    Guest

    On Mar 19, 10:03 am, "Victor Bazarov" <> wrote:
    > angie wrote:
    > > can anuone help me with borland c++ . i need to have a checkbox
    > > followed by an icon followed by a label. is there any control that i
    > > can use so that i can have it in the same control?

    > Yes, somebody in 'borland.public.cpp.language' can.

    Angie,

    You will want borland.public.cppbuilder.vcl.components.using. Do not
    post via Google Groups, it will not appear on Borland's news server.
    Either use a newsgroup reader with newsgroups.borland.com as the news
    server or go through here:

    http://newsgroups.borland.com/cgi-b....public.cppbuilder.vcl.components.using&utag=

    ( http://tinyurl.com/ioy )

    Jason