Boston Mobile March meeting announcement: VXML

Richard Kasperowski

Boston Mobile is the Boston-area mobile software developers group. We
are a community of people who build applications for mobile devices
such as mobile phones, PDAs, and pocket PCs. We meet approximately once
a month to share our experiences developing mobile applications, and we
discuss mobile development issues on our email list. More information
is at "http://bostonmobile.org/".

Next meeting

Topic: Voice Enabling enterprise applications for remote users

Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2005, at 6:30 pm

Location: Reservoir Place, 1601 Trapelo Road, Waltham MA 02451. The
meeting will be held in the Main building Padanaram Room on the 1st
Floor. Detailed directions are here.

Speaker: Arun Nagarajan, Senior Software Engineer, Pyxis

About the presentation: Arun Nagarajan will give us a presentation on
voice-enabling enterprise applications for remote users. He will use
real world examples and give live demos. VXML will be the
infrastructure and framework of choice. Voice enabled applications and
data are the ultimate frontier in mobilizing a workforce. Arun will
discuss challenges such as user authentication and voice recognition.

About the speaker: Arun Nagarajan is a Senior Software Engineer at
Pyxis, where he is involved in designing and developing mobile
applications for handhelds such as the BlackBerry and PocketPC for the
financial services industry.

Host: The meeting is hosted by Pyxis.

Free pizza! First come, first served.