Boulder-Denver Ruby Group - March 22nd Meeting

mghaught

Hey Everyone,

The Boulder-Denver Ruby group will hold its next meeting on March 22nd,
starting at 6pm at the Mobius building (directions below). We'll start
off the meeting with Ruby 101. Chad Fowler will be leading the session
titled, 'All about blocks'. Ruby 101 will be the short session that
we'll be starting off our meeting with. Afterwards, we'll have a short
break for networking and food. The main session with be on meta
programming by Ara Howard. I'd suggest you be here by 7pm to catch that
though we won't be starting promptly at 7.

You can find our group's homepage at:
meeting announcements and other local Ruby news.

Cheers,
Marty Haught

Directions:
Mobius Building
100 Superior Plaza Way, Suite 200
Superior, CO 80027

URL to google maps:
http://tinyurl.com/dc9be

Enter through the door between the Superior Liquor store and Super Joe
Coffee (marked Mobius/Return Path). Notice, this door is locked after
hours so knock loudly if no one is around to let you in. Go up the
stairs and it's the first conference room on your right, marked
"Demonstration Room".