[boulder_denver.rb] - at agile? come on down! (fwd)

Ara.T.Howard

i had a few people say they didn't get this so, even though it's a bit late
now, here y'all go again. sorry for noise if this is the second copy.

ps. i'll try to get a table on the patio - but might not be able to...

pss. we're hoping bil kleb and bill wood of nasa will be able to join us - but
they or may not make it down from denver. should be interesting either way.

cheers.

-a