    objects. Or maybe there's a 3rd party tool?

    Thanks,
    Mark
    Mark, Nov 23, 2004

  2. Hi MArk go to :-
    http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/aspplus/
    And click on :- Server-Side Data Access
    GDLUCK
    Patrick

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF0cmljay5PLklnZQ==?=, Nov 23, 2004

  3. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Thanks Patrick but I know the basics on setting up a datagrid and
    hooking up all the events to do inserts, updates and deletes.

    I'm looking for an automated or even semi-automated way to perform
    these actions for me, like a wizard. Even a tool to generate pages to
    edit database tables in less than 60 seconds.

    If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know.

    Mark, Nov 24, 2004