BoundColumn - DataFormatString in a Multicutural Manner

cntams

Hi all,
I have a Web Form and using BoundColumn to bind data to the
datagrid.
I have 2 fields that needs to be formatted. The first one is a
DateTime field and the second one is the currency field.
The following is part of my code, the following shows a new
boundColumn is being created, and the DataFormatString is being
specified. Now, I need to format the currency in a multilanguage
manner. Can someone tell me how to do so in both currency and datetime?

Dim CCBoundColumn As New BoundColumn
With CCBoundColumn
.DataField = eField.ToString
.SortExpression = eField.ToString