    just a single database row? I'd prefer an approach for doing multiple rows of
    database data but not in a grid row. But even a way to do this with a single database
    row would be helpful.
    Randall Parker, Dec 12, 2005

  2. Randall,

    That's what template columns are for. You can use a Datagrid, Datalist, or
    Repeater to do what you describe. Just add a template column and then you
    can put whatever controls you want into the row.

    Here's a useful link:

    http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/040502-1.aspx#postadlink

    --
    Sincerely,