    --
    Best regards,
    Odwrotnie.
    odwrotnie, Jul 18, 2006

  2. The System.Drawing namespace provides access to GDI+ basic graphics
    functionality
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.drawing(d=ide).aspx

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2xpY2tvbg==?=, Jul 18, 2006

  3. odwrotnie

    odwrotnie Guest

    On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 12:43:02 +0200, clickon
    <> wrote:

    > The System.Drawing namespace provides access to GDI+ basic graphics
    > functionality

    But implementing selecting, moving, resizing would be dificult. I'm sure,
    someone wrote it :).

    --
    Best regards,
    Odwrotnie.