Brain dumps, cheat sheets for exams like mcse ccna.

jeff101

Exam Prep site www.examcheets.com is providing 30% to 50
exam questions, brain dumps, cheat sheets as a free sample and i
helpful for the people who can’t spend money on the exam prep for ccn
mcse and other certifications

-
jeff10

Kevin Spencer

Exam Prep site www.examcheets.com is providing 30% to 50%
exam questions, brain dumps, cheat sheets as a free sample and is
helpful for the people who can't spend money on the exam prep for ccna
mcse and other certifications.

....which proves my theory that certificates mean almost nothing, and that
what they do mean isn't related to a developer's qualifications as a
developer.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
Ambiguity has a certain quality to it.

John Timney \(ASP.NET MVP\)

Agreed entirely - shame this kind of thing belittles the efforts of those
who do try to get their qualifications the correct way and actually put
knoweldge into practice.

The site cant even get their simple frames working properly - says a lot
about their quality and the idiots who use a site like this...

--
Regards

John Timney
ASP.NET MVP