bread crumbs component for asp.net 1.1

Alan Silver

Piotr Nowak said:
Hi,

Is there any bread crumbs component like this
http://geekswithblogs.net/azamsharp/archive/2006/08/16/88197.aspx for
asp.net 1.1 ?

I need to show my users place where they are at any moment of using the
web application. bread crumbs is what i am looking for, any suggestions >?

Why not just write one? If you have a Site Map then they are pretty
simple controls to write. All you need to do is loop through the site
map and look for a node whose URL matches the URL of the current page.
If you find one, walk back up the tree, outputting the page links as you
go.

HTH