bread crumbs component for asp.net 1.1

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Piotr Nowak, Jun 18, 2007.

  1. Piotr Nowak

    Piotr Nowak Guest

    Piotr Nowak, Jun 18, 2007

  2. Piotr Nowak

    Alan Silver Guest

    In article <f562i6$ui$>, Piotr Nowak
    <> writes
    >Hi,
    >
    >Is there any bread crumbs component like this
    >http://geekswithblogs.net/azamsharp/archive/2006/08/16/88197.aspx for
    >asp.net 1.1 ?
    >
    >I need to show my users place where they are at any moment of using the
    >web application. bread crumbs is what i am looking for, any suggestions >?

    Why not just write one? If you have a Site Map then they are pretty
    simple controls to write. All you need to do is loop through the site
    map and look for a node whose URL matches the URL of the current page.
    If you find one, walk back up the tree, outputting the page links as you
    go.

    HTH

    --
    Alan Silver