BreadCrumb Trail

Simon Harris

Hi All,

Anyone done a bread crumb trail in asp.net? I mean the type of navigation
you can see above - 'Viewing: bla > bla2 > bla3'

I need to develop one for a site i'm working on, just not sure where to
start. I've found plenty that work by tracking the directories, e.g. if the
user was at http://www.whatever.com/animals/fish/cod/index.aspx then the
breadcrumb trail would display 'Animals > Fish > Cod'. Only problem is my
site is based 99% around database content, obviously I dont want to go about
creating a folder for each record in each table!

I guess its concept I'm looking for, not code.

Hope someone can help.

Regards,

Simon.

--
-
* Please reply to group for the benefit of all