Break before <form> tag ASP.NET

Goran Djuranovic

Hi all,
How do I get rid of a break (an empty row) before <form> tag in ASP.NET?
I set the "topmargin=0" inside the <body> tag. When I look at the page on a
regular IE, the space is gone, but when I look at it in PocketPC IE, the
space is still there.
I did CTRL+ refresh and reboot few times so that should not be the problem.

Any ideas?

Shaun Wilde

it could be that the IE on the pocketpc doesn't process that instruction

have you tried it with a simple html page (ie no .net) to see if it is
possible.

Also what flavour of pocketpc OS are you using.

Goran Djuranovic

Hi Shaun,
I did try a plain HTML page, and the same thing happened.
It processes "leftmargin=0", "rightmargin=0", and "bottommargin=0", BUT NOT
"topmargin=0".
Device I am using is PocketPC 2003, Operating system is Windows CE 4.2.
Any suggestions?

Goran Djuranovic

Naaah, forget it. I figured it out. I just moved some controls in front of
the form tag and everything worked fine. But I still don't understand why
form tag has "invisible" break in front of it.

Goran