Breaking up single HTML file into multiple HTML files

Kevin

I had an old blog where all my entries were in one HTML file. I've
since redesigned the site and want to separate each entry into its own
HTML file. I've been copy and pasting stuff manually and it's hell.
Does anyone know of a script or program that can create new HTML files
from extracted text that originated from a single source file? Thanks.

dorayme

"Kevin said:
I had an old blog where all my entries were in one HTML file. I've
since redesigned the site and want to separate each entry into its own
HTML file. I've been copy and pasting stuff manually and it's hell.
Does anyone know of a script or program that can create new HTML files
from extracted text that originated from a single source file? Thanks.

How many files will be the goal, just roughly?