Breakpoint hits cause Web Page tp crash "Resource cannot be found..."

sebnunes

Hi all,

I have a strange behavior here.

I'm debugging a web page. When I set a breakpoint in the file the
debugger hits the breakpoint but if I try run further the page crashes
and The error message "Resources Cannot be found" appears. Just as it
couldn't find the file in the given directory. When I remove the
breakpoint the page displays correctly.

We have 2 developer machine running the same application which is in
Source Safe, the problem occurs only on one of the development machine.
We tried to replace the version of the file on the machine where the
problem occurs with the other one, it didn't changed anyhting.

It seems to be a problem with the debugger but I don't know why. It
will probably appear on other page as well.
We tried :
- iisreset.
- VS .NET 2003 Installation Repair
- aspnet_regiis -i