Breakpoint hits cause Web Page tp crash "Resource cannot be found..."

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by sebnunes@hotmail.com, Apr 10, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hi all,

    I have a strange behavior here.

    I'm debugging a web page. When I set a breakpoint in the file the
    debugger hits the breakpoint but if I try run further the page crashes
    and The error message "Resources Cannot be found" appears. Just as it
    couldn't find the file in the given directory. When I remove the
    breakpoint the page displays correctly.

    We have 2 developer machine running the same application which is in
    Source Safe, the problem occurs only on one of the development machine.
    We tried to replace the version of the file on the machine where the
    problem occurs with the other one, it didn't changed anyhting.

    It seems to be a problem with the debugger but I don't know why. It
    will probably appear on other page as well.
    We tried :
    - iisreset.
    - VS .NET 2003 Installation Repair
    - aspnet_regiis -i