    few days that made it not to work.

    Thanks in advance for any help,
    Ofer

    Ofer Zelig, Mar 2, 2006

  2. Ofer,

    Check your browser settings, if script debugging is allowed.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Mar 2, 2006

  3. Hi Ofer,

    I agree with Eliyahu that you can check the IE browser's setting. And for
    vs 2005, the clientscript debugging ability is the same with vs 2003 which
    is controlled by both the vs ide and browser setting. Here is the web
    article and ms kb mentioned this:

    #How to debug client-side script in Visual Basic .NET or in Visual Basic
    2005
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/317699/en-us

    #Debugging Javascript (Atlas, Ajax)...
    http://weblogs.asp.net/rchartier/archive/2005/10/06/426799.aspx