    has any ideas?

    Thanks in advance
    Vicente.
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Vicente_Garc=EDa?=, Aug 11, 2007

  2. "Vicente García" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > I am working with Windows Vista Ultimate and Visual Studio .NET 2005, I
    > created an ASP.NET Web site and I only have added a breakpoint to test it
    > but the breakpoint are ignored. I am working in debug mode as well. Any
    > one has any ideas?

    Are you sure the code is even jumping into the methods where you've set the
    breakpoints...?

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP
    Mark Rae [MVP], Aug 11, 2007

  3. Yes, It is sure and very strange!
    Thanks
    Regards,
    Vicente

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Vicente_Garc=EDa?=, Aug 11, 2007
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Vicente_Garc=EDa?=

    Hemant Guest

    On Aug 11, 6:20 pm, Vicente García <> wrote:
    > hi,
    >
    > I am working with Windows Vista Ultimate and Visual Studio .NET 2005, I
    > created an ASP.NET Web site and I only have added a breakpoint to test it
    > but the breakpoint are ignored. I am working in debug mode as well. Any one
    > has any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > Vicente.

    To unable debug for asp.net website in vista, you need to run visual
    studio as a administrator.
    go to "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE
    \devenv.exe" (Default laction of Development Environment)
    Right click on devenv.exe --> Properties
    Go to compatibility tab and check "Run this programme as an
    administrator".
    hit ok

    Now you should able to debug your asp.net application.

    Hope this will work for you.
    -----------------------------------
    Hemant Mane
    Hemant, Aug 11, 2007
  5. Yes, it works perfectly, many thanks!!!!

    Regards,
    Vicente

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Vicente_Garc=EDa?=, Aug 12, 2007
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Vicente_Garc=EDa?=

    martian49 Guest

    > To unable debug forasp.netwebsite in vista, you need to run visual
    > studio as a administrator.
    > go to "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE
    > \devenv.exe" (Default laction of Development Environment)
    > Right click on devenv.exe --> Properties
    > Go to compatibility tab and check "Run this programme as an
    > administrator".
    > hit ok
    >
    > Now you should able to debug yourasp.netapplication.
    >
    > Hope this will work for you.
    > -----------------------------------
    > Hemant Mane

    I had the same problem, I have just tired your solution and it works!
    Thanks a lot!
    Bruno
    martian49, Aug 13, 2007
  7. Actually there are more to it.
    If anyone one has problems with debugging in Vista read this article
    http://mvolo.com/blogs/serverside/a...ng-of-ASP.NET-applications-on-IIS7-Vista.aspx

    Worked for me.

    George.

    George Ter-Saakov, Aug 13, 2007