Breakpoints in ASP.NEt on Windows 2000

Guest

I develop on a windows 2000 SP3 system. I have 2 problems with breakpoints on
the web server.
1) When the program comes to a breakpoint, the thread is halted. This
happens on certain breakpoints, other work fine.
2) I loose the viewstate when I set a breakpoint in the OnInit() Event. This
bevaviour is reproducable!

Has anyone similar experiences? I never had these problems, probably because
I usually work on windows XP or server 2003. Thanks to everyone who replies!

Marcel

Scott Allen

Hi Marcel:

I developed on Win2k for quite some time with both VS.NET 2002 and
2003. I've never seen this problem.

When you say the thread is halted, do you mean it comes to end and
never runs again?