    TIBCO, IBM, WebLogic, JBoss etc.

    Is there or are there off-the-shelf bridges that can do this for me?

    Sandeep

    sj, Feb 4, 2005

  2. sj

    thakre_iit

    Joined:
    May 28, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Msmq To Jms

    Actually it is not so difficult to interact with MSMQ through java. I have done so many R&D on JNI work to interact with MSMQ.
    There is very cool approache to make c++ based dll by using JNI concept in visual studio c++ 6.0.
    I have written so many dll on it and able to recieve the messages from MSMQ by using this dll in java class u will get String message and send it to JMS.
    If you need more infomration on it just mail me and one more think everything is free.

    thakre_iit, Jul 13, 2008