Bring window to top

Al

Good Morning All:

We have an issue when we are using "target = 'new'" in an anchor. The first
time when it opens the new window the window comes to the top of the stack
but on subsequent openings it remains in the stack where it was left. We
need it to come to the top of the stack. Does anyone know how to accomplish
this?

Thanks,

Al

bruce barker

set the focus to the window with javascript. although this will fail if
the window is minimized. to handle this case, close and reopen the
window with javascript.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Al

Thanks Aidy but that will create a new window each time and we want to reuse
the existing window.

Al

Thanks Bruce. I will run that by the user base.