bringing elements over an iframe

Thomas Weiler

Hello,

I have a site with an iframe. Directly over the iframe I have a dynamic
menu which opens the subpoints for a mainpoint under the mainpoint (like
a standard menu in windows. When you click e.g. on File all the
subpoints for file open unter the mainpoint file).
This is my problem because the subpoints are not shown because of the
iframe which is in the way. Is there a possibility to bring the points
(it`s an array of <li> Elements) over the iframe?

Thanks for all answers.

Jonathan N. Little

Thomas said:
Hello,

I have a site with an iframe. Directly over the iframe I have a dynamic
menu which opens the subpoints for a mainpoint under the mainpoint (like
a standard menu in windows. When you click e.g. on File all the
subpoints for file open unter the mainpoint file).
This is my problem because the subpoints are not shown because of the
iframe which is in the way. Is there a possibility to bring the points
(it`s an array of <li> Elements) over the iframe?

Thanks for all answers.

You will most likely not get any. At best you may get some guesses.

You have not supplied a URL to the page in question so we have no idea
how you did your "dynamic menu". Also in which browser does the problem
occur?