Broke my app

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by MattB, Jan 21, 2004.

  1. MattB

    MattB Guest

    I deleted some files I didn't think were being used and now any page I
    try to load gives this error:

    Parser Error

    Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'WebwareSales1.ItemList'.

    Source Error:

    Line 1: <%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false"
    Codebehind="ItemList.aspx.vb" Inherits="WebwareSales1.ItemList"%>

    The pages mentrioned all exist, so maybe I killed something that ties them
    all together? Any ideas? Thanks!

    --

    Matt

    "Gravity. It's not just a good idea, it's the law!"

    MattB, Jan 21, 2004

  2. Maybe it is the assembly.

    Is there a compiled DLL in the /bin directory called WebwareSales1.dll?

    If not, you need to recompile.

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jan 22, 2004

  3. MattB

    MattB Guest

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP] wrote:
    > Maybe it is the assembly.
    >
    > Is there a compiled DLL in the /bin directory called
    > WebwareSales1.dll?
    >
    > If not, you need to recompile.

    It was there but I recompiled anyway and it seems to be fixed. Thanks!

    Matt

    MattB, Jan 22, 2004