    appears on the page. Anyone know why this is happening?

    Thanks,
    Dan
    Dan, May 3, 2004

  2. Dan

    Kris Guest

    In article <>,
    "Dan" <drstevens@[NOSPAM]adelphia.net> wrote:

    > I just completed a site and am having an issue with the single-pixel gif
    > image appearing all of the time using IE6/win. If you go to
    > http://198.66.217.185/default.asp and hit F5 to refresh a few times, you'll
    > get broken image areas for every instance that the image (dot_clr.gif)
    > appears on the page. Anyone know why this is happening?

    Why are you using single-pixel spacer GIFs, where CSS would do a far
    better job?

    --
    Kris
    <> (nl)
    Kris, May 3, 2004

  3. Dan

    Dan Guest

    I'm slowly moving over to the the CSS-P route, but for now I just need an
    answer to my issue.

    Dan

    Dan, May 3, 2004
  4. Dan

    Sims Guest

    > I just completed a site and am having an issue with the single-pixel gif
    > image appearing all of the time using IE6/win. If you go to
    > http://198.66.217.185/default.asp and hit F5 to refresh a few times,

    you'll
    > get broken image areas for every instance that the image (dot_clr.gif)
    > appears on the page. Anyone know why this is happening?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Dan

    I tried quite a few times and I am not getting a broken image, (IE6/WinXP).

    Sorry.

    Sims
    Sims, May 3, 2004
  5. Dan

    Mitja Guest

    Sims <>
    (news:c76f4u$9pg5$-berlin.de) wrote:
    >> I just completed a site and am having an issue with the single-pixel
    >> gif image appearing all of the time using IE6/win. If you go to
    >> http://198.66.217.185/default.asp and hit F5 to refresh a few times,
    >> you'll get broken image areas for every instance that the image
    >> (dot_clr.gif) appears on the page. Anyone know why this is
    >> happening?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Dan
    >>

    > I tried quite a few times and I am not getting a broken image,
    > (IE6/WinXP).

    Same here.

    > Sorry.
    >
    > Sims