Broken images on refresh

Dan

I just completed a site and am having an issue with the single-pixel gif
image appearing all of the time using IE6/win. If you go to
http://198.66.217.185/default.asp and hit F5 to refresh a few times, you'll
get broken image areas for every instance that the image (dot_clr.gif)
appears on the page. Anyone know why this is happening?

Thanks,
Dan

Kris

Dan said:
I just completed a site and am having an issue with the single-pixel gif
image appearing all of the time using IE6/win. If you go to
http://198.66.217.185/default.asp and hit F5 to refresh a few times, you'll
get broken image areas for every instance that the image (dot_clr.gif)
appears on the page. Anyone know why this is happening?

Why are you using single-pixel spacer GIFs, where CSS would do a far
better job?

Dan

I'm slowly moving over to the the CSS-P route, but for now I just need an
answer to my issue.

Dan

Sims

I just completed a site and am having an issue with the single-pixel gif
image appearing all of the time using IE6/win. If you go to
http://198.66.217.185/default.asp and hit F5 to refresh a few times, you'll
get broken image areas for every instance that the image (dot_clr.gif)
appears on the page. Anyone know why this is happening?

Thanks,
Dan

I tried quite a few times and I am not getting a broken image, (IE6/WinXP).

Sorry.

Sims