    plz help me

    Regards

    S.Thiruppathi,
    Thiruppathi S, Dec 31, 2004

  2. "Thiruppathi S" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Could any body plz help me.
    > I want to set the browsable attribute value of "property2 " according to
    > the value of "property1"
    >
    > i could able to change the value of that property but not the attribute

    Attributes are compile-time things, mostly, so you can't easily do this.
    Also, I can't think of an example of a component or control which hides one
    property based on the value of another property.

    You can throw an exception in the property setter for property2 based on the
    value of property1.

    Also, if you create a designer for your component, you can override the
    PostFilterProperties method to replace the normal "property2" property
    setter and replace it either with one that has Browsable(false), or, for
    instance, with one which is read-only.

    John Saunders
    John Saunders, Dec 31, 2004