Browse and open the folder in asp.net

Santel

Hi,

Using html file tag I can able to browse the file, but not the folder.
Is there any possible way to browse and select the folder in asp.net?
Anyone please suggest.

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello santel,

Actually, u can use the windows control to select folders. and put that control
into asp.net page via object tag
See details there http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-au/magazine/cc301932.aspx

---
WBR,

s> Hi,
s>
s> Using html file tag I can able to browse the file, but not the
s> folder. Is there any possible way to browse and select the folder in
s> asp.net? Anyone please suggest.
s>

bruce barker

also the users will need to add your site to their trusted list and enable
unsafe controls.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Mark Rae [MVP]

also the users will need to add your site to their trusted list and enable
unsafe controls.

Yes indeed - no use for anything other than intranets which use nothing but
IE...