Browse File dialog

Anita C

Hi,
On the click of a button I want to be able to display a dialog so that a
file can be picked , the name of which needs to be passed to a function as a
parameter in my asp.net app.. However for the file dialog I need to specify
the type of file and the directory which can be browsed. Can someone please
point out articles/code samples which will help achieve the above.
Thanks a lot.

Anita C

The first link goes to a website which needs to be subscribed to, is there
anywhere else where similar info. is available ?
Thanks.