    directory and file , using c# and visual studio 2003
    please help
    thanks.
    news.microsoft.com, Jan 16, 2006

  2. news.microsoft.com

    Scott M. Guest

    First, you'd need to enable directory browsing at the server level for this
    application.

    You do understand the security implications of such an application, right?

    Scott M., Jan 16, 2006

  3. yes i understand applications security but this is not what i want, all what
    I want is how is that task implemented , controls....because i did not find
    suitable control for that task, thanks

    news.microsoft.com, Jan 17, 2006
  4. hi,

    something like this?

    http://www.123aspx.com/redir.aspx?res=33531

    Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor
    http://www.leastprivilege.com

    Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor], Jan 17, 2006
  5. news.microsoft.com

    Scott M. Guest

    There aren't any native controls for doing this task server-side. A 3rd
    party control from directory browsing could be used or you could just use a
    text based interface and the System.IO classes.

    Scott M., Jan 17, 2006