browser based web application to edit XML

Ed Lai

I have been working a web application that edits XML data. It use perl
to set up the html form and then use JavaScript to handle the editing,
so no download is needed beyond a browser supporting DOM. It is targeted
at user who know little or no XML who wants to edit a small XML file (a
limiting factor is how many html form elements the browser can support
comfortably). It is a work in progress and now I am up to pre-release 3,
which supports DTD. It can be found at

http://www.datamech.com/xmlform/

Ed