    I am passing parameters on the url (webpage.asp?email=mEmail,list).

    Any help will be most appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.
    Mike, Jan 2, 2005

  2. Mike

    Evertjan. Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?= wrote on 02 jan 2005 in

    > Hello,
    > I'm interested in changing appearance of browser using ASP. For
    > example, remove location bar, toolbar, menubar, statusbar (much like
    > the browser interface on posting a question on this forum).
    >
    > I know how to use the DOM object:
    >
    > window.open(url,list)
    >
    > but I need to use the same fucntionality using ASP, or use ASP to
    > reference the DOM object.

    list="width=<%=ASPwidth%>,height=<%=ASPheight%>"
    window.open(url,list)

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Jan 2, 2005

  3. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Thanks for your reply,

    sounds simple enough. However, where do I place this code? I assume after my
    vbscript code inside the <Head> tag.

    How do I use the onload() with this code.

    For example an ASP page contains vbscript that captures variables and then
    uses the:

    <%
    Response.Redirect strURL

    %>

    so once this ASP page is loaded it is then redirected to the strURL.

    I want to the same with this code, once the ASP page is loaded.

    Thanks for your assistance.

    Mike, Jan 2, 2005
  4. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Never mind I realized I could simply use the onload() with the
    window.open(url,list)

    thanks.

    Mike, Jan 3, 2005
  5. Mike

    Evertjan. Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZQ==?= wrote on 03 jan 2005 in
    > Never mind I realized I could simply use the onload() with the
    > window.open(url,list)

    I do mind, sorry.

    [Please do not toppost on usenet]

    No, you cannot do that.

    You would get infinite number of windows [till your memory runs out]

    The code has to be in the originating page.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Jan 3, 2005