browser choice update

Roger

Hello, I recently inadvertantly installed the browser choice update. I would
like to know how to uninstall it please.

Joined
Mar 30, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
how-to-disable-browser-choice-update-screen-on-

hi roger,

try this

How to Block/Disable Browser Choice Update Screen on Windows?

1.Open the Registry Editor by typing regedit in the Run dialog box (Goto Start Menu > Run, or, press [ Windows Key ] + [ R ] to access the Run dialog box.)

2.Navigate to the following Registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\BrowserChoice

3.Create a new entry by right-clicking on the right pane and choosing “New DWORD“

4.Name it “Enable” and set the value to 0. This will stop displaying the Browser Choice screen. If you want to revert back, set this value to 1.

Thanks,
Pandian