browser compatability IE6, Mozilla, css, and master pages

Harry

Master pages look ripping in IE7, and css works well, but of course not in
any other browswer. Forget Safari, no css is evident, and in IE6 you cannot
align the content placeholder at the top of the page if any other div has
something in it.
Any idea where to go to solve this type of problem?

Thanks
Harry

Mark Rae

Master pages look ripping in IE7, and css works well, but of course not in
any other browswer. Forget Safari, no css is evident, and in IE6 you
cannot align the content placeholder at the top of the page if any other
div has something in it.
Any idea where to go to solve this type of problem?

Er... I'm not experiencing either of those problems in either Safari or
IE6...

Have you run your site through the w3 validator: http://validator.w3.org ?

If your site is on the public Internet, please post a link...