Browser Control and TAPI

Guest

We have a custom ASP.NET based CRM application. We are planning to integrate the ASP.NET application with Telephony so that it can receive phone call notifications. In order to do this we need to have a Java Applet kind of model/functionality. We are planning to use J# . Does anybody have any advice on this? Are there any alternatives to this? Is it possible to do it in C# as the entire app is built using C#? Any information with regard to the same would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kris

Eric Lawrence [MSFT]

I don't believe there's anything J# can do that C# cannot.

--
Thanks,

Eric Lawrence
Program Manager