    differences in the way browsers interpret something as seemingly
    innocuous as the width of a textbox (eventually solved by using
    browser specific style changes such as [if IE...]-
    DanWeaver, Mar 20, 2008

  2. DanWeaver

    DanWeaver Guest

    Thanks, Intrader- however, the code (listed earlier in thread) behaves
    the same way in firefox....

    Any clues?

    Agreed re IE- several controls have to be sized differently for IE via
    eg

    <!--[if IE]>
    ..t1 {
    width: 90px; height:16px; z-index: 1; left: 4; position: absolute;
    top: 9px; bottom: 10px;
    }
    <![endif]-->

    .....but this is off topic (pasted here for future user archive
    search.)

    Any suggestions re the CSS div issue most welcome,

    DanWeaver, Mar 25, 2008

  3. DanWeaver

    DanWeaver Guest

    Many apologies- got confused with which thread I was responding to-
    Had asked a question about divs and css in other group- very
    frustrating but not javacript- sorry about this

    DanWeaver, Mar 25, 2008