browser detection and redirection

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by jaydev, Oct 23, 2006.

  1. jaydev

    jaydev Guest

    Hi,

    I am looking for code to detect and redirect to the corresponding
    browser download page if the clients uses old version, could anyone
    have a sample code for this?
    I want to use the following version browser only, if they are other
    types I need to redirect to there download page.
    Internet Explorer version 5.0and above
    Netscape Navigator version 7.0 and above
    Mozilla version 1.3 and above
    Opera version 7.0 and above
    Safari/OmniWeb version 4.5 and above
    Konqueror version 3.2 and above