    bu default
    Thanks for the help in advance

    Roger
    Roger, Oct 28, 2007

  2. Mark Rae [MVP], Oct 28, 2007

  3. Roger

    Roger Guest

    Thanks Mark

    Would the soloution be the same idea for c#
    just asking as i cant try it right now

    thanks again
    Roger

    Roger, Oct 28, 2007
  4. "Roger" <> wrote in message

    > Would the soloution be the same idea for c#

    Yes - apart from the obvious syntactical differences...

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP
    Mark Rae [MVP], Oct 28, 2007
  5. Roger

    Spam Catcher Guest

    "Roger" <> wrote in

    > Can anyone point me in the right direction for drowser detgection, I
    > can't use javascript as i understand mobile phones etc, java is mostly
    > turned of bu default
    > Thanks for the help in advance

    You may want to take a look at BrowserHawk - it's a component which can
    determine what features a client supports:

    http://www.cyscape.com/

    Otherwise you can parse the User Agent string.
    Spam Catcher, Oct 28, 2007
  6. Roger

    Guest

    , Dec 11, 2007