Browser for XML documents with XLinks (Xlink processor)

Harry Zoroc

When I load a XML doument into InternetExplorer 5.5 (MSXML is installed) all XML data is displayed
successfully but the XLinks can not be clicked/are not linked.
So I cannot jump from one document to the next target.

Do I have to install additional software (XLink processor) to use the embedded XLinks?

Are there any other browser resp. XML display tools which offer me an XLink jumping?

For what purpose are "Xlink processors"?
Are they only necessary for development/programming access to XML documents?

Harry

Martin Honnen

Harry said:
When I load a XML doument into InternetExplorer 5.5 (MSXML is installed) all XML data is displayed
successfully but the XLinks can not be clicked/are not linked.
So I cannot jump from one document to the next target.

Do I have to install additional software (XLink processor) to use the embedded XLinks?

Are there any other browser resp. XML display tools which offer me an XLink jumping?

Mozilla, Firefox, Netscape 7 do support simple XLink links.