Browser loads my app very slow in LAN

Alireza Jahangard

Hi
I developed a .NET application in C# with VS2003 but when I want to visit my
app from another computer in the LAN browser downloads it very slowly(you
think the connection speed is 1bps). Please adcise about the solution.

Christopher Reed

Are you going through a proxy server? If so, then you need to create proxy
bypass settings in your browser so that it won't try to go out to the
Internet first before accessing your internal server.

Look under the Connections tab in the Internal Options dialog from the Tools
menu in IE. Click on the LAN Settings button at the bottom to see if you
have a proxy server. In FireFox, in the Options dialog from the Tools menu,
click on the General tab and then the Connection Settings button. You will
need to use the Manual Proxy Configuration option and use the No Proxy for
textbox for your bypass settings.

Hope this helps!

Alireza Jahangard

No am not using any proxy.