Browser:Opera

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Christopher Richards, Jun 20, 2004.

  1. Is there a version of Opera without the adware (spyware). I don't want any
    of that stuff?
    Christopher Richards, Jun 20, 2004

  2. Christopher Richards wrote:
    > Is there a version of Opera without the adware (spyware). I don't want any
    > of that stuff?

    Opera only has ads, not spyware. And buying it removes those.
    Leif K-Brooks, Jun 20, 2004

  3. Christopher Richards

    saz1958 Guest

    In article <KH7Bc.5827$>,
    says...
    > Is there a version of Opera without the adware (spyware). I don't want any
    > of that stuff?

    If you don't want to pay, you have to tolerate the adware.
    saz1958, Jun 20, 2004
  4. Christopher Richards

    Neal Guest

    On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 03:41:30 GMT, Christopher Richards
    <> wrote:

    > Is there a version of Opera without the adware (spyware). I don't want
    > any
    > of that stuff?

    It's not spyware. You get generic ads unless you opt in to specific ones.
    Neal, Jun 20, 2004
  5. Christopher Richards

    Steve Pugh Guest

    "Christopher Richards" <>
    wrote:

    >Is there a version of Opera without the adware (spyware). I don't want any
    >of that stuff?

    Version 4 and lower have no ads.
    Version 5 and upwards have ads until you pay.
    No version has any spyware.

    Steve

    Steve Pugh <> <http://steve.pugh.net/>
    Steve Pugh, Jun 20, 2004