Browser page caching

David C

We have an asp.net web page that reads a database and refreshes 3 GridViews.
Some of the browsers are seeing the changes each time a page is submitted.
Other browsers are showing the same data as the last time they hit the page
and does not show very recent changes. I assume this is a caching problem
and I would like to control it from the website if possible since the users
have various versions of IE on them. We are using .net framework 3.5 SP1.
Can someone direct me to how I can do this, or give me alternatives?
Thanks.

David