Browser Progress Bar Shows several times

Guest

In my asp.net application, the browser progress bar shows more than once for
some pages. For example, I have a cancel button that merely sets one panel to
visible =true and another panel to visible =false. The progress bar shows
twice when the button is clicked.

Does anybody know why this happens? In an earlier post someone commented
that this may occur if autoeventwireup = true. Mine is set to false.

Thanks

Guest

In my asp.net application, the browser progress bar shows more than
once for some pages. For example, I have a cancel button that merely
sets one panel to visible =true and another panel to visible =false.
The progress bar shows twice when the button is clicked.

Does anybody know why this happens? In an earlier post someone
commented that this may occur if autoeventwireup = true. Mine is set
to false.

Are you redirecting to other pages?

First progress bar could be the post to the intial page. The second
progress bar could be the redirection and loading of the second page?

Guest

No redirect in this case.