    anything I can do on the aspx page so that all users will get the same
    result? This is an intranet application. Thanks.

    David
    David C, Nov 20, 2008

  2. On Nov 20, 9:03 pm, "David C" <> wrote:
    > I have an aspx page that does a postback every 2 minutes.  However, some
    > browsers are not getting the changed/updated information all the time.  The
    > application builds 3 GridViews from different datasources (SQL Server).  All
    > browsers are set to "check for new versions Automatically". Is there
    > anything I can do on the aspx page so that all users will get the same
    > result?  This is an intranet application.  Thanks.
    >
    > David

    Hi David

    is this about IE6 only?

    If yes, look at the following post
    http://forums.asp.net/p/1334542/2685559.aspx
    Alexey Smirnov, Nov 20, 2008

  3. David C

    David C Guest

    Yes, I think so since all problem users have IE6. However, I looked at the
    forum example and I'm not sure how to do what is suggested (use #none in the
    href) as I am using the following Javascript that fires my LinkButton:

    var dtoday = new Date();
    var day = dtoday.getDay();
    //if not Sunday or Saturday then do postback
    if ((parseInt(day) != 0) && (parseInt(day) != 6))
    {
    //Refresh page every 120 seconds - 2 minutes
    window.setTimeout("__doPostBack('LBtnRefresh', '')", 120000);
    }
    </script>

    Thanks.
    David