    how can i stop this code on the webserver?
    the stop button doesnt fire any events so i cant stop my code!

    thx, iwan

    I. Adler, Jun 26, 2003

  2. Hi

    Try:
    Response.IsClientConnected

    --
    Best Regards
    Vidar Petursson
    ==============================
    Microsoft Internet Client & Controls MVP

    Vidar Petursson, Jun 26, 2003

  3. I. Adler

    bruce barker Guest

    no. the server will not detect the client shut down its connection until it
    sends the response data back. if you turn off buffering and keep flushing
    the response buffer, you may detect it sooner by checking
    Response.IsClientConnected (check after every buffer flush).

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Jun 26, 2003