browser time zone

Guest

I am executing a asp.net server based transaction and I need to determine the
time zone of the client browser making such http request. Is there any such
time zone info in the http request that is usually recommended to solve this
problem ?

Thanks

Kevin Spencer

No. However, you can use JavaScript on the client to get the current time,
put it into a hidden form field, post it back to the server, and use math on
the server to determine the time zone.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer