Browser trends

Blinky the Shark

Yes seems to be, I have two versions 7.54 and 8.51.

So do do those two actions work in the newer 8.51 as they do here with
every OS I have that I can check them on? :)

Toby Inkster

Jonathan said:
You can drag to rearrange to order of the tabs but your cannot drag a
link to a tab to open that url in that tab.

Yes you can.

(Only tested in Opera 9.00tp2 for Linux, but it may work in earlier
versions.)

Whatsmore, you can drag:

- links onto the desktop;

- tabs onto the desktop;

- favicons onto the desktop;

- tabs around the tab bar, to rearrange them;

- tabs from the tab bar onto another window's tab bar, to move
a tab from one window to another;

- links, tabs and favicons from Opera onto *Mozilla's* canvas,
to go to that URL in Mozilla;

- links, tabs and favicons from Opera onto Mozilla's tab bar to
open that URL in a new tab in Mozilla; and

- links, tabs and favicons from Opera onto Mozilla's Bookmarks
Toolbar to add a bookmark to your Mozilla bookmarks.

I'm not sure how much more drag-and-drop it's reasonable to demand.